Codema will provide overall project management and a detailed project plan will be agreed between Codema and the other partners involved in the programme subject to pilot approval.
- Provide expert advice to homeowners and help in the cluster development process.
- Demonstrate to homeowners the benefits of refurbishment and cost benefit of being involved in the cluster.
- Document names and contact details of interested homeowners and organise
assessments for each house type.
- Assist homeowner in selecting which package is most beneficial for them (Warm Room Warm Home Energy Smart House).
- Advise on availability of suitable grant schemes and assist in availing of grant.
- Introduce contractor to homeowner (this can take place at a community meeting after BER assessments have been carried out and homeowners know what level of work the want done).
- Remain as contact point for homeowner, advice on dealing with contractor and SEI until grant payment is made.
You can call Energy Smart Community at (01) 707 9818 / (085) 845 2246